Creating a website is a great way of making your hair beauty salon more accessible to customers. You can have a funky, professional website for your business up and running in no time. All you have to do is follow the tips below, and learn how to create hair beauty salon website that will be sure to attract customers to your hair beauty salon.
1. Create a website with Weebly
First things first, you need to have a platform to build your site from, and Weebly is the perfect place to go. Weebly is an easy to use web-hosting service that lets you create your own website for free. The free option is excellent and gives you all the tools you need to create an awesome website, but you can also opt for a paid version if you are interested in any of the extra perks. Visit the site to open up an account and get started.
2. Name your beauty hair salon website and pick an address
You will be asked to choose a name for your website, which is where you would put down the name of your hair salon. Under “Type of Site” you can select business since that will be the purpose of your salon website. You will be able to then choose an address for your website. You have the option of using a subdomain of Weebly, or registering your own domain.
3. Design your website
Once you’re done with setting up, it’s time to start editing. The great thing about Weebly is that it is just easy drag and drop. You can start by picking from the many design templates Weebly offers to replace the default design. It’s a good idea to choose something funky and fun for your hair salon website so that it stands out. After selecting a design, you can drag and drop elements to the page.
4. Add pages about your hair beauty salon
Now it’s time to add the text and images that will personalize your hair salon website. You can simply add new pages from the Pages Menu. When it comes to a hair salon website, the key pages you want to make sure you have:
- About Us. On this page you need to give visitors to your website some information about who you are and what hair salon services you specialize in.
- Services. Include a list of all the services you offer at your salon and their prices.
- Gallery. Website’s are all about the visual, and visitors to your site will love to see what your hair salon can do. You might choose to include before and after pictures, or great hair styles you have done.
- Contact Us. Have all the contact details to your hair salon on this page, including your salon’s number, address and email.
5. Publish your website
When you have added all the pages, text, photos and other elements you want to include, you’re ready to publish, and all it takes is clicking Publish. You can now sit back and admire your hair beauty salon website. After publishing it, you will be able to sign in to Weebly at any time and edit it if you wish.